Hygienic Stainless Steel Furniture and Equipment
Although our portfolio of work is not limited to hygienic stainless steel furniture and equipment, a large proportion of the work we design and produce is for the food/beverage manufacturing or pharmaceutical industries. These industries require products with a certain level of sanitation and hygienic materials. We are able to design bespoke furniture and equipment that is suitable for these environments.
Our capabilities include:
- stainless steel desks, workbenches, tables and workstations
- hygienic shelving, trolleys and floor and wall cupboards
- benches, boot and shoe storage and cleaning
- stainless steel sinks and drainage
- hygienic doors, door handles and railings
- any other furniture or equipment you may need for your cleanroom!
The majority of our hygienic stainless steel furniture and equipment can be made to be mobile. This is beneficial for environments that need to maintain high levels of sanitation for the following reasons. It allows easy access for cleaning the equipment, for example a trolley or cabinet could be wheeled out form the wall for wiping down surfaces. The materials ensure a long lasting and sturdy design that is easy to use. Mobile furniture allows for modular work environments. The furniture can have multiple uses and so can be easily stored and brought out when required.
Take a look at some of our recent stainless steel designs used in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing and Processing
- Catering and Retail
- Pharmaceutical and Medical
To find out more or enquire about hygienic stainless steel furniture and equipment, use our enquiry form here.