Due to new contracts won, we have a rare opportunity for a Metal Worker to join our talented metal fabrication team in Coatbridge. Temp or Permanent – Full-Time position. Immediate start. Wages – competitive and subject to experience.
- Time served sheet metal worker with all round experience.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Minimum 10 years’ working with stainless steel.
- Sanitary, catering food processing background preferred.
- Solid marking off and development skills required
- Able to MIG, TIG weld.
- The ability to operate workshop machinery, including CNC Press brake.
(Training available if required)
- Clean driving licence preferred.
- Some supervisory experience required.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
To discuss the role, please call Ian Muir on 01236 437739 or 07748 786 055.