Sheet Metal Worker Required, Coatbridge ML5
Sheet Metal Worker
We are seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join our metal fabrication team in Coatbridge.
With our reputation for top-quality work and short lead-times for food, beverage & pharmaceutical clients, the right applicant will be confident that they can meet the demanding quality standards required in the hygienic industries.
Temp or Permanent – Full-Time position. Immediate start. Wages – competitive and subject to experience.
- Strong sheet metal development experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in some or all the following: catering, laboratory, food processing or sanitary-ware fabrication.
- Tig Welding experience on 0.9mm – 5mm stainless steel and aluminium.
- Mig welding of mild steel.
- Ability to polish stainless steel up to a mirror finish.
- Ability to operate guillotines, power rolls, pillar drills and all general sheet metal work equipment.
- Stainless steel pipework experience including, purge welding and site fitting.
- Familiar with CNC Press brakes.
- Clean driving licence preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
To discuss the role, please call Ian Muir on 01236 437739 or 07748 786 055.